This Wednesday you can get a quick course right online that will help you understand how a commercial building operates from an energy perspective and how you can increase energy efficiency. You will also earn two Green Building Certificate Institute (GBCI) CE hours, according to the host, Onset, a supplier of data loggers. Plus, if you’re one of the first 50 to register you get a free HOBO®U10-003 Temp/RH data logger and HOBOware® Lite graphing and analysis software.
The two-hour online course, which is aimed at building owners, facility managers, energy managers, and architects, will be presented by Don Kasper, an expert in commercial building auditing and a senior mechanical engineer with Steven Winter Associates, Inc.
Here’s what the course covers:
- Understanding how well a building performs by using utility bill analysis and benchmarking tools
- Selecting data loggers to assess a building’s performance and verify energy use patterns
- Common energy conservation measures for commercial buildings
- Real-world case studies of successful energy efficiency projects
- Relevant standards and rating systems, such as LEED and ASHRAE
Register at https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/932839970